Re: Clear and Concisely what R the error <JP errata?>

Please check
 http://www.dinosaur.org/jparticles.htm
This list has been published (and revised constantly) since May 1997.
You are welcome to make any additions that you (or anyone else) can come
up with, but it is pretty exhaustive (exhausting) already!

ES

Chuck Prime wrote:

> On Thu, 11 Sep 1997, Edd T wrote:
>
> > All this talk and I really have seen a clear list
> > of the problems with JP and TLW
> > oh I have heard about the raptor size (Utah or Veloca?)
> > maybe there should be an errata for all fiction dealing with
> > dinos and have it posted on a semi regular basis
> > just a thought
>
> I just suggested exactly the same thing in an email discussion
> recently.
> Writing it would give the JP detractors something to do, having it
> would
> give us all something to refer people to, and reading it would give
> those
> people some education.
>
> Which would save us all a lot of currently wasted bandwidth.
>
> I'm not really competent to write such a thing myself, but I could
> provide
> a basic outline to get the ball rolling if I thought anyone
> knowlegeable
> would step in to complete it.
>
> And _that_ shouldn't be a problem. After all, so many people here
> proclaim, directly or indirectly, their competence to refute JP, that
> there should be no shortage of people willing to take on such a task.
>
> I guess we'll see who can put their mouth where their mouth is.  :-)
>
> +-------------------------------------------------------------------
> --+
> |If men are to be made submissive, the obstacle is not their feelings,
> |
> |their wishes or their "instincts", but their minds; if men are to be
> |
> |ruled, then the enemy is reason.                          -- AYN RAND
> |
> +
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------+
>
> |Ours is a capitalist resistance; do better than us, join us... or get
> |
> |out of our way.                                       -- THE RESISTER
> |
> |      The Political Warfare Journal of the Special Forces Underground

> +

Dinosaur Central
http://www.dinosaur.org
Yahoo Editor's Choice, Science Site of the Day, Member of The Paleo Ring

Summer
http://www.dinosaur.org/teefr.html
Book Three of the Teddy Trilogy. Member of The Author Ring.

Laser Publishing Group
Planetarium Station, Box 502-DIG, NY, NY 10024-0502