RE:ERRATA

What I am talking about doesn't just include JP and TLW
what raptor red and all the other stuff in the fiction world
and have posted along with any relevant URL's
because some people ar'nt wellling to dig
and beside that this is the first time I've seen these

http://www.dinosaur.org/jparticles.htm

http://www.io.com/~mwalk/hmnh/hmnhmain.html

Slavish adherence to tradition just means you have nothing better to do
Sin lies only in hurting other people unnecessarily. All other "sins"
are invented nonsense.(hurting yourself isn't a sin just stupid)
How many microsoft programers does it take to screw in a light bulb
   None, it is a feature.