Re: rex scavenge

This list may have been over this before, but I was under the
impression that Tyrannosaurs had conical teeth with specialized
serrations.  I don't see these as weapons for crushing bone, but
built to bite thru them without breaking.  Crushing and eating bone
requires not only powerful jaws, but specialized dentition like
hyena.  Lions cannot get at marrow in large bone.  Is this correct?

Is this why nodosaurs and ankylosaurs developed such serious back,
neck, and head armour?

Michael