Re: New Bird Evolution Book

Jerry D. Harris wrote:
>THE RISE OF BIRDS
>225 Million Years of Evolution
>Sankar Chatterjee
        Bad Wagner! We have had the jacket for this book up on the
departmental bulletin board for a month, and I've been meaning to comment on
it, but this semester has been fairly hectic.
        COVER ART: A nice painting of _Protoavis texensis_ chillin' on a branch.
        MEAT: Finally, Dr. Chatterjee spills the beans on his ideas about
how birds evolved.
        Those of you who think he is firmly in the Martin-Feduccia camp
really ought to have a look at the book.
        More later, if I have time...
        Wagner
               "Not the One..." -- Zathras (not Zathras)