Re: Semper Die(again)

I have a suggestion for anyone, willing, to play with.  Last year there was
a movie about the lives of insects called Microcosms.  It was filmed in a
documentary style and looked at the intricate interactions of various
insects and their terrestrial arthropod relatives.  There was no narration,
or words describing the action, just music.  With modern C.G. technology,
why can't they make a really nice, **ACCURATE**, movie based on dinosaurs
(similar to Bakker's creation of Raptor Red, except without the silly names
and anthropomorphic characters).  It could be one of those IMAX (Omni-Max
depending on where you're from) films and the proceeds could go toward
dinosaur science. If the "other" recent dino. films drew alot of people to
see them, why couldn't this?

Well, it's just an idea from an idealistic under-grad.

Casey T.
TUCKERCJ@MUohio.edu
Miami University
Oxford, Ohio