Re: A little story ;-)

Great story!

But we think you've spelled dromie wrong. Does it really have two "m's"

;-)   <--- (indicates humorous rather than scientific intent, just so
that we're clear for the jocularly challenged)

ES

Roger A. Stphenson wrote:

> Helo all,
>
> The following is just a story, only the names have been changed to
> protect
> the innocent. If you've been finding it difficult to wade through the
> postings now playing, this may be either another in the same vien or a
> dry
> look at the goings on here of late, it's your call.
>
> +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
> ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
>
> The hyper intelligent Drommie typed in her password, logged on to
> check her
> email, and waited for coffee to brew. The rotten meat truck, on it's
> daily
> rounds for the Rexy family down the block, lumbered by. SNIP

> Roger A, Stephenson

Dinosaur Central
http://www.dinosaur.org
Yahoo Editor's Choice, Science Site of the Day, Member of The Paleo Ring

Summer
http://www.dinosaur.org/teefr.html
Book Three of the Teddy Trilogy. Member of The Author Ring.

Laser Publishing Group
Planetarium Station, Box 502-DIG, NY, NY 10024-0502