RE: LW

And LW had a classic happy ending!
The pachycephalosaur, stegosaurs, the young T. rex.....
And the end of the fimn, how I loved the end of the film.....
Guess who's going to buy the video, so he can wach the movie whenever he
wants to....
I appologize to all I was mad at, because they chattered about that
movie!

What a film!!

-DinosØMP

Some propaganda:

Bah! Why go watch JP, or LW?
Why spend money on a lot of foolish dinosaur books?
Why cry out the salt tears, because they didn't have the dinosaur stuff
you wanted?
When you can enjoy all that, et the same time, just by clicking on the
below!

http://home.sn.no/~enrique/dinoklad.htm

Have fun!