Re: Ou est le Journal of Vertebrate Paleontolgy?

At 01:13 PM 9/15/97 -0400, you wrote:
>The University of Maryland system doesn't seem to have it.  Does anyone
>know where in the D.C./Maryland area that I could get a hold of this
>journal.  Many thanks in advance.
>John Bois.

I've got volume 8 and up.  The Smithsonian has the whole run, and I expect
that the Library of Congress does as well.  The U.S. Geological Survey
library in Reston, Virginia also has a whole run, and might be the easiest
to get to: the Smithsonian copies are in the Vert Paleo library, and the LoC
does not allow access into the stacks.

Last I remember, copies at the USGS library were around $0.10 a page.

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
College Park, MD  20742       Fax:  301-314-9661