Fwd: Dinosaur Books

---------------------
Forwarded message:
Subj:    Re: Dinosaur Books
Date:    97-09-15 22:00:24 EDT
From:    MBell16766
To:      dinosaur@usc.com

In anwer to J.W.'s query about Horner's lastest book,_Dinosaur Lives_, I've
mentioned it several times on the list, and received absolutely no response
(could be AOL). It lacks considerably in the illustration department, but is
excellent overall, in my opinion. It certainly is the best from Horner so
far. The book's emphasis on field work and the important last chapter on
ethics will probably be a big turn- off to many here.
Dan Varner.