re: T.rex predation

HI,

I'm a little confused here: at what point does a hunter become a
scavenger? What I mean is, a T-rex takes out a prey animal, and kills it
(hunter). The animal is dead; T-rex takes a bite, and as far as the
fossil evidence will show (teeth marks not healed by time) T-rex now
looks like a scavenger.

So how do you determine which from the evidence?

cheers, martin
Martin Human: TID Information Development Group
[33] 4 76 14 65 34
You are always here; it is always now; you are only concerned with this.