Re: Sauropod ref needed

hi- I'm looking for a copy of the article listed below. I would be most
grateful to anyone who could provide me with a copy of it; i'll gladly pay
copying and mailing costs. If you can get me a copy of this, please
contact me via email at your earliest convienence.

        Sincerely- Alan Coulson- Texas Tech U.
        znb35@ttacs1.ttu.edu

        Mateer. 1976. New Topotype of Alamosaurus sanjuanensis Gilmore
(Reptilia; saurischia). Bulletin of Geological Institute of University of
Uppsala. v 6, pg 93-95 ((page #'s may be off))