Designing Dinosaurs

You will probably hear more about this from Bob Walters and Tess Kissinger,
but I wanted to let you all know about a new art show begining September 27
at the Bruce Museum in Greenwich, Connecticut. It's called _Designing
Dinosaurs, Solving Prehistoric Puzzles_. It will run till 1/4/98 at the Bruce
Museum, then it will go to the Peabody Museum at Yale, then on to Dinofest
next spring in Philadelphia. Artists  include Charles R.Knight, Mark Hallet,
Bob Walters and one old painting by your's truly. There's lots more- stay
tuned for Bob and Tess.
If you are in the area and can go to the Gala Patron Opening on Friday,
September 26 from 6 to 8 pm, I have 6 invitations I would like to give to
members of the list, first come, first served. Please contact me off list.
I'll mail them to you if you promise to RSVP. It should be quite the swanky
affair with many of the artists present. A catalog will also be published.
Dan Varner.