T.rex bite marks

Here is the reference for the paper on T.rex bite marks:

Erickson, G.M., and K.H. Olson. 1996.  Bite marks attributable to
     _Tyrannosaurus_ _rex_...Journal of Vertebrate Paleontology 16(1):
     175-178 (March 1996)

     To summarize my thoughts...yes T.rex probably hunted for
a large portion, or even most of its diet because the local carcass
biomass probably wasn't enough to subsist on, but the size of the
olfactory bulb implies to me it could have had specializations toward
scavenging that went beyond just stumbling across carcasses when it was
out hunting.

LN Jeff
O-