unusual question

Hi,
I am a graduate student of nuclear physics, so I am not really an expert in
dinosaurs. I have a question that will be strange for you, but it is serious.
I would like to ask whether you see any possibility for the existence of a
very smart, let's say intelligent dinosaur at the end of the Cretaceous.
As you also know the Troodon was a quite intelligent dinosaur and as I know
they had the same brain/body mass ratio like the baboons or large male gorillas
( from Carl Sagan ). And they were existing 10-15 million years before the
extinction. If I see only this I would say they had time enough to evolve to a
really intelligent species.
I have a very strong reason why I am asking this. Reading a lot about the
observations and theories of the K-T extinction and later on doing some
experiments on the material of the K-T boundary layer I have got
a clear picture that perhaps not something but someone caused the extinction.
( If you are interested in this, see the next issue of the Prehistoric Times
magazine, they will publish my article about it ).
So do you think that's possible?

I am also looking after some people who have some possibility to measure noble
gas isotopic compositions. I think some of this sort of measurement would be
enough to find the doubtless evidence about this question.

Gabor Bihari