The Status of Dravidosaurus

I hope these questions doesn't cause much groaning....;)

What is the current status of the genus Dravidosaurus.  It was originally
described as a Cretaceous Stegosaur, from, I think, a partial skull, a
tooth, some armor plates, a spike, and some various bones (what was
found??).  Dinogeorge mentioned, I think in Dec 96, that Chatterjee called
it a plesiosaur, then someone subsequently mentioned it back to being a
stegosaur.  What's the story?  Are all the bones found belong to the same
animal?

Thanks much.....Steve