Lessons & $$ for Sue

        Hearing that story about the Montana T. Rex property dispute, whether
true or false, I can't believe that paleontologists in the field haven't
learned
a lesson from Pete Larson's bad experience regarding land ownership and gaining
proper permissions. Why not make the extra effort to secure the consents? If
not, end up with catastrophies such as this.
        Secondly, I saw, quoted from Science Online, that a Texas dealer is
asking $12 million for a 70% complete T. Rex (no details given) and it's
expected that Sue will bring more. I'm sure Sue will bring well over a million
that was mentioned in a previous post. Not only because of the increased value
over her seizure which is a good story but the story that her remains will tell.

S. Hill