Dinosaur IMAX

If there is real interest in a dinosaur production for IMAX, I may be
able to help.  While the production company I am with does mostly
documentaries for broadcast, we have some contacts - producers with IMAX
and high-quality animation experience, and may be able to help you
assemble a production team to get this off the ground.  So....reply off
list and maybe you can move forward with this excellent idea.

Christy