An Illuminating (?) Contest

To "test the water" as it were, we have a new Contest for anyone who
wants to enter:

It's on our Frontpage: http://www.dinosaur.org/frontpage.html

All you have to do is anwer the question: "What is a raptor?" and e-mail
the answer to

mailto:DinoGazette@Juno.Com

The five best answers will each receive an amazing day-glo plastic
thingie that looks almost like a dinosaur! We were, indeed, astounded at
the remarkable distortions and innacuracies introduced by the creators
of these little masterpieces.

Now, the point of this contest, besides getting our readers involved
rather less passively, is to see just what "normal" day to day people
REALLY think a raptor is. We'll share the results with y'all.

Dinosaur Central
http://www.dinosaur.org
Yahoo Editor's Choice, Science Site of the Day, Member of The Paleo Ring

Summer
http://www.dinosaur.org/teefr.html
Book Three of the Teddy Trilogy. Member of The Author Ring.

Laser Publishing Group
Planetarium Station, Box 502-DIG, NY, NY 10024-0502