Re: semper die

                      Subject:                              Time:  10:44 AM
  OFFICE MEMO         RE> semper die                        Date:  9/18/97

  I'm gonna have to agree with Betty on this one.  CG is not cheap.  GOOD
animators do more than move the creature from point A to point B, and there
is a extreme shortage of those individuals.  If any of you out there are
interested in doing CG animation, learn the traditional 2D approach first.
There are a few schools that teach it as well as CG.  If you know both, you
are worth your wieght in gold.
  I don't know who posted the idea about the Imax release, but if you're
reading this, please reply personally.  I think it's a great idea!

"some clever quote"
David Krentz
Walt Disney Feature Animation