SVP Meeting

Many people on this list either cannot go to the meeting (we don't belong or
cannot afford the time/money), yet would like to get the information that is
presented.  Is it available in transcript form from anywhere?  Are the
presentations worked into jouranl articles?  Many of us would like the
information, but cannot get it firsthand.  I would rather not rely on (no
matter how accurate the recount is) somebody else's description of what took
place.  Is there something I could get to fill me in on the presentations,
or am I just out of luck?  Maybe I am the only one who cares (no, this is
not a call for "Me Too"'s), but I don't think so.

Darryl            <dinoguy@interlog.com>
Visit my webpage at:
http://www.interlog.com/~dinoguy
"Genetics explains why you look like your father, and if
you don't, why you should."  (anonymous)