Re: Climbing Deinonychus (was predator relationships)

Mark Shelly wrote:

>     I think the idea that Deinonychus and similar ?sickle? toe clawed
> theropods climbed trees is the best idea I have read in several
> months and deserves a little more thought.

        If anyone is interested they can check out the Paleobook's
controversy page at:
http://rainer.bnt.com/forum/paleobook/a/3--3
which is intended as a forum for discussing scientific debates. One
is on the idea of arborial dromaeosaurs. You can read some of my
rants, and by all means respond to them. I don't think there has been
a posting since about April this year.
        Dann Pigdon
        Melbourne, Australia
        http://www.alphalink.com.au/~dannj