Re: SVP Meeting

At 03:15 PM 9/18/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Many people on this list either cannot go to the meeting (we don't belong or
>cannot afford the time/money), yet would like to get the information that is
>presented.  Is it available in transcript form from anywhere?  Are the
>presentations worked into jouranl articles?

Although some of the papers are (hopefully) worked into journal articles at
some later date, what is more useful is the abstracts volume.

With issue 3 of every volume of the Journal of Vertebrate Paleontology,
there is a supplement listing the abstracts, the times talks are given, etc.

Thomas R. Holtz, Jr.
College Park, MD  20742       Fax:  301-314-9661