Protoceratops the aggressor

>----------
>> From: Dann Pigdon <dannj@alphalink.com.au>
>> To: dinosaur@usc.edu
>> Subject: Re: The uses of sickle claws
>> Date: Friday, September 19, 1997 5:16 PM
>>
>Who's to say that maybe the Protoceratops wasn't raiding a Velociraptor
>nest?

Right. This is something that I've brought up to severial different
paleontologist. Why is it that the plant eater is thought to be the defender
and the theropod the aggressor? Why not the other way around. Where the prem
axillary teeth used to puncture eggs? Protoceratops are almost always mounted,
drawn etc wrong. They had an erect gait and I believe were much faster than
people think.

Tracy