Psittacosaur ref correction

You wrote:

>>I am searching for the journals that the following psittacosaur species
>were
>>recently described:
>>
>>_Psittacosaurus sattayaraki_ Buffetaut & Suteethorn, 1992
>>
>>and:
>>
>>_P. ordosensis_ Russell & Zhao, 1996, _P. neimongoliensis_ Russell & Zhao,
>>1996, and _P. mazongshanensis_ Russell & Zhao, 1996.
>>
>>I am assuming that the last three were published simultaniously...
>
>    For some reason I don't have a reference for Buffetaut and
Suteethorn
>1992, but I have the other for you.

Here they are, the second one is the one that the species was named.

Buffetaut, E., Sattayarak, N., and Suteethorn, V. 1989. A
psittacosaurid dinosaur from the Cretaceous of Thailand and its
implications for the palaeogeographical history of Asia. Terra Nova,
Vol. 1: 370-373.

Buffetaut, E., and Suteethorn, V. 1992. A new species of the
ornithischian dinosaur Psittacosaurus from the Early Cretaceous of
Thailand. Palaeontology, Vol. 35, Part 4: 810-822.

Also, Russell and Zhao only described P. ordosensis_, _P.
neimongoliensis_. _P. mazongshanensis_ was not described by Russell &
Zhao, 1996 and is at this time, AFIK a nomen nudum.

Tracy