Re: New theropod from Montana

        So the feds are the "good guys" this time, whatever that may mean...
        Well, let's just see if they're willing to send in the "jack-booted
paleo-thugs" with a search warrant to collect what the family took.
Regardless of what anyone thinks about the "Sue" affair, I think it would be
only fair for them to do the same here. After all, with the all our luck,
the family pulled the foot, anything of value from the skull, the hand, and
the rest of the pelvis. Anybody like ribs?
        Wagner
        "Here lies David St. Hubbins... and why not?"  -- Spinal Tap