Troodon again

Dear everybody,

If you don't mind I would like to continue arguing about the intelligence of
dinosaurs.
I have now the concrete data. The Troodon had 0.1% brain to body mass ratio,
( the ratio is the important thing not the absolute size )
and if we do not count it's tail ( since we want to compare to mammals that
usually do not have a heavy tail ) than it is 0.13%
The primates have about 1% to 0.15% brain to body mass ratios. The adult male
gorillas have something like 0.2-0.15%
And the Homo Sapiens have something like 2%
So the Troodon ( and probably other coelosaurs if I know it's group name well )
are not so bad.
And they are excellent compared to the large sauropods' 0.0002% !
A good example can help how can our limited knowledge leeds us to false
consequences:
65 million years after the human race someone examining the North-American
fossils.(Let's say there are the best sites) He is finding some Upper
Cretaceous fossils belonging to some quite intelligent species. And than also
at the end of the Tertiary and in the
Qarternary there are some fossils with higher brain/body mass ratio.
Probably some kind of elephant, but not so clever like the guy at the end of
the
Cretaceous( don't think that he would find any of you, Homo Sapiens, a few
million for a few thousand year is nothing, and anyway you don't like to be
fossilized aren't you? )
So this paleontologist guy would conclude that the existence of an intelligent
species in the Qarternary is nonsense.
Is he right? I think not because I'm sending this mail somewhere.
Think about it.

And one more thing about the tool use of some dinosaurs. In the first stages
every animal (or being) uses tools as it finds in the nature, like sticks or
stones. The chimpanzes (is it right?) are using sticks for fishing ants.
If some kind of dinosaurs also used some tools ( the Troodon had a perfect hand
for that ) how can we find this out?

Gabor