Re: Troodon again

Jeffery Martz writes;

>      How much of that brain mass is taken up by the cerebral
>hemispheres, the area of the brain that is generally accredited with
>"intelligence"?

If I recall from my ornithology class, the portion of a bird's brain that is
related to intelligence is different from that of mammals.  This would
considerably throw off the comparisons.  It would be better to compare
bird/Troodon brains than mammal/Troodon brains anyway, seeing as how birds and
Troodon are MUCH more closely related.

Shalom,

Rob Meyerson

***