Dr Currie encylopedia out

The new book Encyclopedia of Dinosurs edited by Dr Currie/Kevin Padian
has just arrived at my house. At first glance looks very interesting.
Has just tons of drawings, color photographs, color drawings. The color
drawings look great.The index looks very well layed out. On page 438 the
ankylosaur tooth picture is fantastic. My specimen does not nearly have
the delicate serrations of this tooth. Greg Pauls drawings of course are
great as ususal. Now on to reading the book before I have to go to
work.A many thanks to all who worked togeather to put out this book.
Ron(:)(:)