Re: Troodon again

And can we say exactly what "intelligence" really is?  If a species is
successful and thrives over time and adversity, is that intelligence- of a
kind?  If so, cockroaches must be very intelligent.  And if not for
survival, what profit is there is so-called intelligence?  Will the human
race prove intelligent- poisoning ourselves and our planet?  Long after
we're gone, the intelligent cockroaches will probably still be partying.