Eumaniraptora vs. Paraves

        Pardon me for mailing before I have fully reviewed Sereno's new
paper, but is it true that Eumaniraptora (= {+_Deinonychus_, + "birds"}?)
and Paraves (= {+_Deinonychus_, + "birds"}?) are both scheduled to be
unveiled at SVP (e.g. are published in the formal abstracts)? Would this
then constitute a case to be resolved using "page priority"? After all,
Padian, Hutchinson, and Holtz (hello!) does come before Wilson and Sereno...

        Jonathan "Why can't I go to SVP?" Wagner
        "There's a fine line between stupid and clever."  -- Spinal Tap