Articles requested

Once again we'd like to let everyone know that we would be more than
pleased to receive articles for the Dinosaur Interplanetary Gazette and
The Dinosaur Intergalactic Gazette.

The general guidelines are:

1) 150-250 words in length.
2) about dinosaurs
3) light in tone
4) about good science principles

That's pretty much it!

We'd also love to add some additional columns to the e-zine. If anyone
would like to contribute a monthly or a bi-weekly column, please contact
us with your ideas.

At the moment, you will receive no pay, only Interstellar Glory and
Adulation, and as many silly jokes as you can stand.

CheerZ,
E. Summer
Editor

--
ichat PAGER - dinogazette

Dinosaur Central
http://www.dinosaur.org
Yahoo Editor's Choice, Science Site of the Day, Member of The Paleo Ring

Summer
http://www.dinosaur.org/teefr.html
Book Three of the Teddy Trilogy. Member of The Author Ring.

Laser Publishing Group
Planetarium Station, Box 502-DIG, NY, NY 10024-0502