Needing Dinosaur Info

I am a third grade teacher with students who are very interested in
dinosaurs.  We have been reading some of the discussions you've been
having lately about the new dinosaur found in Montana.  My students are
beginning their first research project, naturally about dinosaurs.  They
have chosen the dinosaur that they want to research.  Some of the
dinosaurs they have chosen from books and magazine articles have been
difficult to find additional information on.  If they have specific
questions that they need answered for their project, would it be
appropriate for them to ask for help through this medium?  For example,
they are having a great deal of trouble finding any information on
Nothosaurus.  They could choose a different dinosaur, but they are
really interested in this one.  Any help would be appreciated.

Anne Keller

akeller@havasu.k12.az.us