Re: Needing Dinosaur Info

> For example,
> they are having a great deal of trouble finding any information on
> Nothosaurus.  They could choose a different dinosaur, but they are
> really interested in this one.  Any help would be appreciated.

      The problem is that Nothosaurus isn't a dinosaur.  It is a marine
reptile that has (I think) a much closer relationship to plesiosaurs.  I
am sure someone on the list can fill you in a little better, but your
students will probably have a much more difficult time finding information
on Nothosaurus then on a bona-fide dinosaur.
      I applaud thier efforts to go for something original though, instead
of restricitng themselves to the popular favorites like _Velociraptor_ or
_T.rex_.

LN Jeff
)-