Re: Needing Dinosaur Info

Thank you for the complimentary reply!
I wanted to clarify something and make a correction. I think I said that
Sphenacodonts were marine reptiles, I meant Placodonts. I'm not sure if
that is what I wrote or not, but I thought I should clear it up just to
be sure. Maybe I should keep a draft of my letters, or better yet, read
them carefully before I send them.
For reference, sphenacodonts were early synapsids and have the
distinction of being the first terrestrial carnivores.
I'm looking forward to more of your classes questions. I hope
participating in this list will inspire a new generation of
paleontologists.