Blikanasaurus

Thank you for all the information my class of third graders has received
about the non-dinosaur, Nothosaurus.  They are determined to research
these lesser known prehistoric animals.  Another one that they have
found very little information about is Blikanasaurus.  Does anyone have
any information on this particular animal? I hesitate to say "dinosaur"
after our latest error.  Any information would be much appreciated.
Anne Keller
Lake Havasu City, AZ