Dinosaur Genera List corrections #78

Now that the Currie/Padian _Encyclopedia of Dinosaurs_ has appeared, I can
add the genus _Rinchenia_ to the Dinosaur Genera List as name #811. This is
the new genus, as yet undescribed, for the species previously named
_Oviraptor mongoliensis_, and it appears in the encyclopedia article on
Oviraptorosauria written by (my goodness!) Rinchen Barsbold himself. I
understand that the redescription of the species and formal assignment as
type species of the new genus is in press, so the genus will remain a nomen
nudum until that description is published.

Rinchenia Barsbold, 1997 [nomen nudum]