elephant

I was in no way trying to chastise Michael for his comments on the speed
of an elephant in his discussion with Greg Paul. I was simply trying to
point out that when someone like myself, or others, challenges a point
of view expressed by someone trying to apply scientific principals, and
who has a lot more knowledge about a topic, that we need more then just
simple observation or heresay to argue against their point of view. That
is why I would never challenge someone on this site about dinosaurs-it
is not my profession, or my field of expertise-therefore I usually just
listen and learn.Ron(:)