MORE "SICKLE" STUFF

Although I know that most knowledgeable paleofolks disagree with me I must
(sigh) say again that I don't buy the "killing murder sickle claw"
dromaeosaur hype.  Consider this:  I don't think anyone is maintaining that
the BIG claw was sharp like a scalpel along the inner curve and could just
slice through tissue like a razor or scalpel. Or am I wrong about this?  I
think it was big and pointy and could pierce and hold, and no doubt rip
skin when pulled.  But imagine kicking or punching a foe with just one
finger or toe.  Even a finger or toe that was big and sharp. You would risk
breaking the digit with the force of the blow, which seems like a bad idea.
  I suggest that dromaeosaurs kicked with all their toes for cushioning the
blow to their own foot and for more impact, and pressed or curled in hard
with the tips to pierce at the same time.  I have seen an illustration of a
dromaeosaur hanging on the side of a big galloping tenontosaur with all its
weight borne by its two big "sickle claws"- the hands merely holding on.
This seems to put an unreasonable amount of strain on those toes,  and if
they were so damn important, I hardly think the animal would do that.

But then I also am very skeptical that they only walked on two toes also.
Footprints?