Re: Humor: the Uses of Sickle Claws

I wish to ask a question in the same vein as your answer.  Just why
can't these claws have multiple uses?  Dogs dig, scratch and run with
theirs.  Cats climb, hold prey, rip flesh, run and scratch with
theirs.  Yes, they're not dinos but I fantasize about Utahraptor
scratching with the hind claw, holding onto prey, slashing and
holding with front claws and support for running and ??climbing.

Am I totally out of the mainstream for visualizing these creatures
doing most or some of the things others do today?  Honest question,
honest answer if possible.

Michael