Dino-Trekking Column

We're pleased to announce (along with a request) a new column in the
Dinosaur Interplanetary Gazette:

Dino-Trekking by Kelly Milner Halls.

Ms Halls (better known as "girl dino writer" to the habitues of this
paleontological niche and author of the indispensible book "Dino
Trekking") will share her vast knowledge with us all twice a month in a
bite sized column which you can find at:

http://www.dinosaur.org/DinoTrekking.htm

And now the request:

We are looking for great dino places to visit in other countries besides
the United States and Canada. If you are familiar with your local dino
tourist haunts or digs or museums in say... Argentina or Mongolia or the
Ukraine, please share them with us. Check out the column above for
format and information desired. You may contact us directly at

mailto:dinosaur@dinosaur.org

Thanks so much for your  help.

E. Summer
Publisher
--
ichat PAGER - dinogazette

Dinosaur Central
http://www.dinosaur.org
Yahoo Editor's Choice, Science Site of the Day, Member of The Paleo Ring

Summer
http://www.dinosaur.org/teefr.html
Book Three of the Teddy Trilogy. Member of The Author Ring.

Laser Publishing Group
Planetarium Station, Box 502-DIG, NY, NY 10024-0502