Re: MORE "SICKLE" STUFF

----------
> From: Darryl <dinoguy@interlog.com>
> To: dinosaur@usc.edu
> Subject: Re: MORE "SICKLE" STUFF
> Date: Tuesday, September 30, 1997 6:31 AM
> Darryl wrote:
> Dromaeosaurs are rare.  Footprints of Late Cretaceous theropds are rare.
> Why would you expect to see many of these?  All we have to go on is
> extrapolations from skeletal material and modern counterparts, which has
> been done ad nauseum.
I would not expect MANY of these foorprints, I would expect SOME.  It seems
dromaeosaurs are turning up everywhere these days.  I think the reason
there anen't any is that the animals didn't walk on two toes.  We are
looking for prints that don't exist.  Of course I could be wrong, but would
like proof- I just want the answer, not to be right.  I agree with most of
the other stuff you said.