Re: DIDACTYLS

So who's stopping you from talking about wonderful new things?  Maybe YOU
have talked about this stuff all you want but that doesn't mean others
have.  And I've waded through reams or "marines vs raptors" so don't gripe
to me about bandwidth. When I'm not interested in something here I just
ignore it.