Re: MORE "SICKLE" STUFF

Tracy Ford told me that from Ostrom's original group of specimens, only one
had a really large claw on digit two; the others were smaller (still large,
but not extremely so).  I was wondering if perhaps some individuals  had a
really big claw and others did not, thereby differentiating between sexes.