Re: MORE "SICKLE" STUFF

And I didn't generalize about Dromaeosaurids- I quite clearly said
"Deinonychus specimens".  And that's all I was talking about.  If my
information was wrong, I'm sorry.  If not, then what I said should stand as
a valid point.  By the way, how many Utahraptor feet (since you brought it
up) have we found to assess from?