Re:common references

I don't have much of a library mainly because I live in a residence hall on
campus at MSU-Bozeman.  The books I do have I separate by author.  All the
magazine articles and newspaper clippings I have I keep in a folder I carry
around a lot.  They are kept in chronological order.  I also have access to
the library in The Museum of the Rockies, which by the way , I work at as a
volunteer preparator.  So if there is a book I haven't read, but would like
to I just get it there.  The reference book I use the most is The Dinosaur
Society's Dinosaur Encyclopedia, but occasionally I refer to others as well.
Larry "Raptor" Akins