Re: DIDACTYLS

In a message dated 97-09-30 18:36:19 EDT, vonrex@gte.net writes:

<< And I've waded through reams or "marines vs raptors" so don't gripe
 to me about bandwidth. When I'm not interested in something here I just
 ignore it. >>

Yes, well, when you get 100 e-mails a day, all of which must be scanned
before 95 of them are discarded, it gets pretty tiresome to do even this
small amount of work per e-mail. I'd love to send the list a sparkling new
item every day, but there's just not that much going on in dinosaurology at
the moment. Good reason for the dinosaur list to be relatively quiet.