Re: Common References

My library is entered into a MS Access (tm) database with the following
fields:
Author
Publ Date
Title
Publisher
ISBN or Library of Congress No.
Dewey Classification
Cost
No. of pages
Major Subject e.g. Paleontology
Minor Subject e.g. Dinosaurs
Memo field - for abstract or book review (if I ever get the time)

I print several different reports, sorting by Subject(s), Titles, Date of
Publication, Authors, etc.

Hope this helps,
Michael