[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Subject Index][Author Index]
Much paleo news to report!
>Chris Campbell wrote:
No, I've finally gotten around to updating my news pages (I've been out
of the office with the flu, so didn't have access to LEXIS) with SIX new
stories from various world news sources:
1) A new Chinese mammal found in, of all places, China.
2) Two pterodactyl fossils found in Japan, one possibly a new species.
3) An interview with prominent paleobotanist William D. Tidwell,
including good news for seekers of his classic, out-of-print book!
4) An International expedition to explore an Antarctic lake that may
yield 30 million year-old remains of animals.
5) A whale fossil found in Taiwan.
6) An article about Shuvuui, Rahona and the dino-bird debate.
(Remember that I don't write these things, folks, I just reprint them.
If you agree with their prespectives, they are mine also; if you
disagree, they're somebody else's.)
Here's the url:
Enjoy all. Sorry if these aren't state-of-the-art enough for you! Now:
I'm off to watch the Discovery Channel some more!
Get Your Private, Free Email at http://www.hotmail.com