RE: Survival

Ceolocanth..........
1. No recent fossil record.
2. Small surviving population
3. Considered an "impossible" survivor until recently...

        I am inclined to think Nessie is mostly hype, yet there are
undiscovered and unusual organisms out there. Architeuthis Dux, Komodo
Dragon, Jurassic trees, Megamouth Shark! A vietnamese antelope with nose
slits along the muzzle! I think these images have alot to say about
keeping an open mind towards Craig's original questions. Though I wouldn't
go Nessie hunting tomorrow, I WOULD stare at deep sea cameras searching
for a 100ft squid, or search for the God bear in Siberia.

Chad Laibly
University of Iowa
Undergrad/Geology

        "Extra-ordinary claims require extra-ordinary evidence. I would
need to see an alien BODY on a table in order for me to believe..."
                                                        Carl Sagan