Re: GSP-Preditory Dinosaurs of the World

You write:
> Does anyone know where I can get a copy of Prededory "Dinosaurs of the
World"
> by Gregory S. Paul?  I've been looking for it everywhere!

The one I have was one of two copies (although I don't know if the other
one is still there) from The Hannum Company, P.O. Box 1505, Ardmore, OK
73402, (405) 223-4826.

Good luck!
-Grant

--
Grant Harding
High school student/closet paleontologist